Freddie currently operates in British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba and Ontario. If you are moving between two of these provinces, then we can transfer your care. To do this, we’ll need to get some info from you. Collect your answers to the questions below and then click “Contact Us” in the help centre.
- Are you already living in your new province and if not, when will you be?
- What is your new address?
- Is this a temporary move or permanent move? If temporary, for how long?
- If you are moving permanently, do you know when you plan to change your provincial health coverage?
- Do you have a new lab location and/or pharmacy you’d like us to use?
If you are having trouble finding a lab, you can check out our PrEP Labs Guide to discover lab options near you.
We do recommend visiting the website of your preferred lab directly to get the most accurate information on locations and appointment availabilities.
Freddie does not currently operate in the Northwest Territories, Nunavut, Yukon, Quebec or Atlantic provinces (Prince Edward Island, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland & Labrador). If you are moving to one of these provinces or territories then we can help you find in-person healthcare options. Check out this article for more info.