Laboratory Feedback Contest Rules
This laboratory feedback contest (the “Contest”) is sponsored by PurposeMed Inc. (“PurposeMed”). The Contest begins on November 15, 2023, at 12:00 a.m. Pacific Time (“PT”) and ends on November 15, 2024, provided it’s not terminated earlier by PurposeMed (the “Contest Period”). Participation in the Contest constitutes your full and unconditional acceptance of, and agreement to be legally bound by, these contest rules (the “Contest Rules”).
To be eligible to win, a person must: (a) be a resident of Canada (excluding Québec), (b) have reached the age of majority in their province or territory of residence, and (c) be a patient of PurposeMed who has visited a laboratory to conduct medical tests in connection with Lab requisition provided by PurposeMed.
HOW TO ENTER:
No purchase is necessary. Entries that are incomplete, irregular, have been submitted through incorrect means, or do not conform to or satisfy any condition of these Contest Rules shall be disqualified. Entrants acknowledge and accept the decisions of PurposeMed, or those acting on behalf of PurposeMed, as final and binding, without right of appeal, in all respects, including, without limitation, as to eligibility and/or disqualification of entries.
Entry: To participate in the Contest, entrants must use the link provided by PurposeMed to provide feedback.
Limit: one entry per person.
PRIZE(S): There will be one (1) monthly prize valued at a minimum of C$800 (“Prize”) available to be won. PurposeMed may, at its sole discretion, provide the Prize in cash.
GENERAL: Prizes must be accepted as awarded and are not transferable or refundable. No substitutions except at PurposeMed’s option. PurposeMed reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to substitute the Prizes or a component thereof with a prize of equal or greater value.
Winner Selection Process:
- PRIZE: During the first week of each month of the Contest period, PurposeMed will randomly draw one entry as a winner of the Contest. The odds of winning a Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period and, subject to any limits on the number of entries specified in these Contest Rules, the number of entries by the participant. PurposeMed may reject any entry if, in its absolute discretion, it considers the entry to contain inappropriate content.
- The selected potential winners will be contacted by PurposeMed via email within the first week of each calendar month of the Contest Period. Prizes will be delivered to winners by approximately the 15th of each calendar month.
- BEFORE BEING DECLARED A WINNER, each potential winner must sign and return within five (5) business days of notification a declaration and release prepared by PurposeMed, which, among other things: (i) requires the eligible winner to correctly answer a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question without mechanical or other aid; (ii) confirms compliance with these Contest Rules; (iii) acknowledges acceptance of the Prize as awarded; (iv) agrees to release the PurposeMed from any and all liability whatsoever in connection with the Contest.
- If the eligible winner: (a) declines the Prize; (b) fails to correctly answer the skill-testing question; (c) fails to return the properly executed Contest documents within the specified time, or (d) fails to provide PurposeMed with any information required to provide the Prize to the eligible winner in a timely manner, then he/she will be disqualified (and will forfeit all rights to the Prize) and PurposeMed reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to select an alternate eligible entry. If a selected potential winner fails to receive a Prize in accordance with these Contest Rules, an alternate potential winner will be drawn. Any such alternate potential winner will be required to comply with these Contest Rules, including the above requirements related to the declaration and release.
- In consideration of the opportunity to enter the Contest, each entrant, by entering the Contest, grants to PurposeMed a paid-up, unlimited, irrevocable, non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free, sublicensable, transferrable and worldwide license to use its entry (including the Feedback) for any purpose.
- PurposeMed reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual (and all of his or her entries) who tampers with the entry process.
- If any taxes or levies are applicable to Prize, it shall be the sole responsibility of the contest winner to fulfill any associated tax obligations. PurposeMed assumes no liability for the winner's tax liabilities, and the winner agrees to indemnify and hold PurposeMed harmless in this regard.
- This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and the Contest is void where prohibited by law.
- By entering the Contest, entrants agree to indemnify and hold PurposeMed harmless from any claims, liabilities, damages, or expenses arising in connection with the Contest. Entrants also release PurposeMed from any and all liability related to their participation in the Contest.
- PurposeMed reserves the right to cancel, suspend, withdraw or amend this Contest in any way, without prior notice or obligation.
- PurposeMed accepts no responsibility for loss, damage or claims caused by or resulting from the Contest or a Prize.
- PurposeMed will not be liable in the event of an error, technical problem, computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of PurposeMed that interferes with the proper conduct of this Contest as contemplated by these Contest Rules.
- PurposeMed reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to require proof of identity and/or eligibility (in a form acceptable to PurposeMed – including, without limitation, government issued photo identification): (i) for the purposes of verifying an individual’s eligibility to participate in this Contest; (ii) for the purposes of verifying the eligibility and/or legitimacy of any Entry entered (or purportedly entered) for the purposes of this Contest; and/or (iii) for any other reason PurposeMed deems necessary, in its sole and absolute discretion, for the purposes of administering this Contest per these Contest Rules. Failure to provide such proof to the satisfaction of PurposeMed in a timely manner may result in disqualification in the sole and absolute discretion of PurposeMed. The sole determinant of the time for the purposes of a valid Entry in this Contest will be the Contest server machine(s).
- If you have any questions regarding the Contest, please contact email@example.com